♥ ♥ ♥ hey dude n babe ! welcome to my blog.. thanks coz sudi na intai-intai kat sini .. hehe.. :) kalau da intai tu , jangan lupe FOLLOW ye..! .. ♥ ♥ ♥

Get a Cursor! ZingerBug.com - Comments, glitter graphics, cursors, and more!

semua pengikutku..

13/06/2011

rindu kamu ,, maap :(

luahan hatiku....


feeling so low as you are not with me,,,

I miss u every moment wherever I may be...
My mind sets no where and just thinks about you,
I wanna talk a lot with you but our talks are due....

My lips are trembling and calling your name,...
I cannot see you in front of me and I m going through this pain...,,,

they want to roll down my cheeks but could not decide...
My one hand holds the other as it cannot hold yours,,,
It wanders for only your warm touch , I m sure...

My heart beats gets faster wishing you might be here,
giving me the feel of joy, love n care...

How much I love you is all i know,
trutly,, i miss u very much.. sory :(
i cannot stand it..
i just feel it and I dont want to show...
I miss you with every beat of my heart, no doubt...
you are the only one of whom i can think about….

if i get 1 chance ,, i want u here , always besides me..
until now ,, i still remember our memories..
u n me.. at KFC.. very difficult to forget u.. 
until now.. ! still!!!!
u still in my heart..
how should i do?
i hate u ..
but more i try to forget u n want to hate u
i more miss u...

sooryy!! i miss u! 


n i want u know that i always love u until my last breath!
no one's can take ur place in my heart.. 

i hope u always remember this..
~~~ i my me mine ~~~
if u hear this verse,, u remember me ??..
hopely here...



No comments: